Amani Hassan is a Lebanese Artist, Growing up in the graceful Lebanese mountains where she had a profound connection with nature’s geometry and precisely the Chamomile flower. This flower was the foundation of her art career as a result of her never ending drawing attempts of it.
Afterwards, Amani fought her way through school in defending her talent and passion for painting. “It won’t get you bread on the table” they said; “It’ll nurture my soul, that’s more than enough” was Amani’s reply.
Our Artist reached college and graduated in fine arts and with a high GPA .Proudly, she received a full scholarship to Surikov University, Moscow’s top arts University, where she ‘ve finished around 3 years in Restoration. Moscow’s beautiful atmosphere had a huge impact on Amani’s art career where it evolved from seeking the world of art, into a clear understanding of her own message through the world of art philosophy “The Presence of the Absence”.
183 total views
- Fine Art Gallery 2013 in Aley -Lebanon
- Artists’ Gathering in Unesco -2013
- Ras-al-Maten – 2013
- Fine Art Gallery 2014 in Aley-Lebanon
- Newspaper Shifts 2014 in Unesco
- Salimah – 2015
- Creative Color Festival 2015 in Sour-Lebanon
- Color Forum exhibition in Sayda-Lebanon- 2015
- Annual University Exhibition 2015 in Furn Al shebak-Lebanon
- Lebanese University Day 2015 in AL Hadath-Lebanon
- The first artistic project in Al BInnayh – 2016
- Hamra street festival Lebanani Koh – 2016
184 total views