Ammar Al Shawa is a Syrian Fine artist and portraitist, born in 1970, and member of the Syrian Artists Union, Damascus branch. He studied Art and graduated from “Adham Ismail Center” for Fine Arts, after acquiring a degree in aviation, and participated in many workshops inside & outside Syria.
The Syrian fine artist received several acquisitions in Syria, Spain, the United States of America, Russia, the UAE, Kuwait, and ministry of culture in Syria.
Ammar Al Shawa states that beauty is the combination of the artist’s personality and the expressive connotation of the artwork, thus simply, beauty is creating compatibility that is reachable only by the artist opening visual windows towards the world.
In his work, Ammar Al Shawa looks for beginnings, as every work is a new beginning to reach the kingdom of imagination, similar to reality, nature and real existence.
1,585 total views
- Solo Exhibition at Naseer Shoura Gallery, Damascus/ Syria 2004
- Solo Exhibition at Naseer Shoura Gallery, Damascus/ Syria 2005
- Solo exhibition at the Syrian Cultural Center, Madrid/ Spain 2006
- Joint exhibition sponsored by Gallery Gaudi, Art Fair, Madrid/ Spain 2007
- Solo Exhibition at Al-Khanji Gallery, on the occasion of Aleppo is the capital of Islamic culture, Aleppo/ Syria
- Solo exhibition at Masyaf Cultural Center, Hama/ Syria
- Solo exhibition at Al- Swaida Cultural Center, Swaida/ Syria
- Solo Exhibition at “Alassad library”, Damascus/ Syria 2013
- Solo Exhibition at “Haishon gallery”, Latakia/ Syria 2014
- Joint exhibition at UNESCO palace, Beirut/ Lebanon 2015
- Joint exhibition, Ohio state/ USA 2015
- Joint exhibition, Ohio state/ USA 2016
- Joint exhibition at “Goja gallery”, Bangkok/ Thailand 2016
- Joint exhibition at “Goja gallery”, Bangkok/ Thailand 2017
- Joint exhibition in collaborate with “Goja gallery” at InterContinental hotel, Bataya/ Thailand 2017
- Joint exhibition, Toronto/ Canada 2017
1,586 total views