Halla Aljari is a Syrian sculptor, graphic designer and animator, born on the 11th of October, 1987, and a graduate from the sculpture department in 2010, with a bachelor in Fine Arts.
Through her work, Halla intends to highlight on the uniqueness of the human body through its movement and the formation of the void in harmony with the mass, thus create a competing artwork that becomes a sculptural work itself with the space within.
The Syrian artist is was a teacher at the Second College of Fine Arts 2014, a former graphic designer at epedia-sy, and an animator at alpha apps, however, she states to only being dedicated to sculpting nowadays.
Message from the artist:
It is an attempt to uniqueness of the human body and to project a certain feeling on its mass and movement and the formation of the vacuum and its harmony with its mass, to create a competing work that cannot be overlooked so that the space in itself becomes a sculptural work.
1,775 total views
- Joint exhibition “spring exhibition” by ministry of culture, Damascus/ Syria 2020
- Joint exhibition “small sculpture” at Mustafa Ali Gallery, Damascus/ Syria 2019
- Participated in “Ogaro” symposium for sculpting on sand by The National Society for Tourism Development, Lattakia/ Syria 2018
- Participated in “symposium for professional sculpture”, Lattakia/ Syria 2016
- Participated in a workshop for artist at Jaabar castle, Raqqa/ Syria 2010
- Joint exhibition “fine art students” at the faculty of fine art, Damascus/ Syria 2010
- Participated in a workshop for artist, Palmyra/ Syria 2008
1,776 total views