Housam Taleb is a Syrian painter and member of the Union of Fine Artists who was born on the 16th of November, 1977, and graduated from the Institute of Applied Arts in Damascus – Syria, to become later on, a teacher of Fine Arts at “AL Quneitra Cultural Center”.
Nature, simplification and composition …
Art is a visual language that can make you feel a sense of amazement, warmth, liveliness, joy, sadness, hope, and even pain.
In Housam’s paintings, the visual value is mainly focused on the use of colors and their simple formation in order to express an internal struggle in human sensations.
Housam’s acquired works were exhibited in America, France, Germany, Denmark, Lebanon, and Jordan.
843 total views
- Joint exhibition “Spring Exhibition” / Damascus, Syria
- Joint exhibition “Autumn Exhibition” / Damascus, Syria
- Joint exhibition “Youth Exhibition” at Ariwaq Alarabi Gallery / Damascus, Syria.
- joint exhibition “Youth Exhibition” at the Cultural Center in Abu Rummaneh / Damascus, Syria.
- Solo exhibition at the Cultural Center in Quneitra / Syria 2013
- Solo exhibition at the Cultural Center in Quneitra / Syria 2015
844 total views