If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not use or access (or continue to access) the Service. These terms of service apply to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with us, and only as permitted by local and intentional law. You are not allowed to use our Services if you are a person under the age of eighteen (18). Additional eligibility requirements may apply to some Services, and we will notify you of those requirements in these Terms or otherwise in connection with those Services. As a representative of a corporation, you should do so only if you have the legal right to represent the said corporation, in which case the terms “you” and “your” in these Terms will refer to that entity.
- You will need to register for an Artistcity account in order to use some of our Services. You agree to provide only true and accurate information in connection with your account, and to update all such information as necessary to keep it accurate and current.
- By providing your personal information including but not limited to your email address, you agree to receive Service-related notices, as required by law as well as updates to our Service and temporary offers. If you do not want to receive further emails from us, you may do so by contacting us through email@example.com. You understand that by withdrawing your e-mail address from the reception of communication, you may not receive updates to our Service, including updates related to this Agreement.
Prohibited Uses/ Conditions of Use of service.
- As per the conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service. Artistcity reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service. Artistcity reserves the right to terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- The copyrights of art works sold through the Service lies either with Artistcity or the artist depending on the respective agreements between Artistcity and each artist. In any case, copyrights are not transferred to the Users. Notwithstanding this provision, Users are granted the limited right to re-post on other websites the images of the artwork featured on Artistcity with the express condition that a visible link to Artistcity’s service is included.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Products and services offered
- If you purchase an item through the Service, your purchase will be processed in accordance with our Policies, which include shipping and return policies.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in USD will be accepted for payment.
- You agree to pay all taxes, if any, related to your purchases on Artistcity. You agree to incur all charges incurred by users for credit cards, debit cards, or other payment methods related to the usage of our Service.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate, nor can we guarantee the quality of artworks from one of the registered artists.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Worldwide shipping is available by courier. Once your order is confirmed, the artwork will be packed and shipped to the address provided in your account.
Shipping period is approximately 14 business days. At checkout, the shipping fees and estimated arrival time are generated automatically according to the receiver’s address.
Third Party Links
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ARTISTCITY IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT NOR GUARANTEE THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR RESULT IN ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME, OR THAT THE OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE. OUR SERVICES ARE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARTISTCITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE (REGARDLESS OF ITS BASIS), SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS THAT YOU PAY IN CONNECTION WITH A PARTICULAR PURCHASE YOU MAKE FROM ARTISTCITY.
- “Lebanon is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in Beirut. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Lebanon.
- In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach settlement within a period of 60 days, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration administered by the courts of Beirut. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The place of arbitration shall be Beirut. The language to be used in the arbitration proceedings shall be Arabic.
- This Agreement is entered into in the English language. Should there be any discrepancy between this Agreement and any translation of it into any language other than English, the original English text shall prevail.
- Users may not assign or transfer any rights and licenses granted under this Agreement. Artistcity may assign or transfer any rights without restriction under this Agreement.
- This Agreement, together with any policies, guidelines, descriptions and FAQs available on Artistcity shall constitute the entire agreement and any additional agreements you may enter into with Artistcity in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Fab concerning the Service.
- You agree to hold harmless Artistcity, its subsidiaries, employees, representatives and other affiliated companies, their employees and representatives, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your usage of this Service, your violation of any term of this Agreement, your violation of any third-party right, your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation, any other party’s access and the documents they incorporate by reference.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Artistcity’s failure to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of this Agreement. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HRD Investment S.A.R.L.
Lebanon Office Address:
1st Floor, Debbas Building,
Mar Maroun Street, Saifi Village, Beirut, Lebanon.
+961 81 662173
Last updated 11th May 2021